Monday, May 23, 2016

MINECRAFT EDUCATION EDITION BETA BOAT RACE

Hey guys i am back with the minecraft education edition beta with another project! This time is the boat race that i built! It was really fun and i really enjoyed it. there is one challenge that boats can't actually in one block water. So i have to rebuild my whole thing :(. How ever, I just noticed by adding a block under the water, the water can actually extend.  Then all I need to do is just break the block and I have my 2 block water. I also added a railroad so people can get up easier. There are also chests filled with boats and minecarts. I don't actually think there are any education edition tools that helped me except the camera. I also recommend you to play it in 3rd person view because in first person view your view is blocked by the boat. Here are some pictures i took with the camera. 

I hope you enjoyed my project and that is it for today! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment