Tuesday, May 24, 2016

is this the last 20% time reflection?

Hey there! Today I wrote another blog post about my final project. It was cool and you should go see it :       

 http://swagjag.blogspot.com/2016/05/minecraft-pvp-server.html

During today's 20% time, I did not do anything excepting for writing that blog post. If I am done with this project, is this the last reflection?? That is the question I wanted to be answered. And What I can do after this project? Over all I am pretty happy with this project because it taught me how to use command blocks. If you need more information about the project, go see my other post. Here is a screenshot about my post I just did.  
I really like this project and writing 11 posts about this project. I hope you enjoyed about all these project and join my server! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment