Friday, April 8, 2016

20% time project planning

I will be doing a 20% time project and the posts I did before are just researches. So I am planning to use commands to summon a chest on top of the command block, then inside the chest, there will be 1000000 fully enchanted diamond armors and 
diamond swords. Also I will be making a huge room with all the commands inside that no one can access except for me. Image result for open to lan minecraftThen I might open it for LAN so everyone else can enjoy it. It would be very fun and I have the total control of the server. We can play mini games in there and have fun building houses. I might post my server address on this or another blogger post. I hope many people will join it so it can be more fun that ever! I hope you can play too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment