Thursday, February 11, 2016

Minecraft Command blocks

There is a lot of projects to choose in the maker project. But what I liked the most is not from there, it is from minecraft--command blocks. What I will do with command blocks is that I will mod it. I will use commands to summon cool stuff.



 It will also help the players on my server to have more fun. I like this project because I like to play Minecraft a lot. And I am also very curious about how Mineplex did all those work and built a very good server.

 I want to do that one day. I might create a very big server using mod or I might just play for fun. Learn how to mod Minecraft is not going to be easy. Like I already have a mod which I created last year and have some awesome things in there. But all the codes I do is just copy and pasting. Which is very boring and I don't get to learn a lot from it. To fully understand modding Minecraft, I need to work really hard and not give up. IF I do that, I believe I will succeed and be very good at modding everything not just minecraft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment